The Secondary Members form contains all of the personal information for additional members on any agreement. You can add a secondary member to the account, or you can select any existing secondary members to drop or update.
Note: Updating the secondary member will not alter the payment amount. You must change the payment amount separately. For information about updating the payment amount, see Auto-Payment Update.
To manage secondary members
- In the Account Maintenance section on the left sidebar menu, click Secondary Members. Once the page has populated you have a number of options which vary depending on the account.
- Click the desired action: Drop, Update, or Add.
- If you click Add you will be prompted to enter member information.
- If you click Update, you can edit the secondary member's information.
- When finished, click Submit.