The Unfreeze Account section allows you to remove freeze conditions from accounts.
Any Payment that has been frozen will have a red asterisk (*) in the Frozen column for the associated row.
To unfreeze billing
- Click the radio button next to the date of the payment.
- Click the radio button next to Unfreeze Billing.
- The Remove Freeze - Effective date field is pre-populated.
- If you wish this unfreeze to be effective on another date, simply change this field.
- Click Submit.
If an account has been frozen by time only at any point, the freeze by time must be removed before individual freeze by billing freezes may be removed. You can tell if an account has been frozen by reviewing the Freeze: Start Date and Freeze: End Date fields. If a freeze by billing is present, these two fields will have actual dates and the Unfreeze Billing radio button will be disabled and unelectable.
To unfreeze time, do one of the following
- Click the Invoice Schedule radio button and fill in the Remove Freeze - Effective date field.
- Directly edit the Remove Freeze - Effective date field itself.
- When finished, click Submit.