Release Notes – 09/30/2010
ABC Financial is proud to announce this latest enhancement to the Online Business Center. In this release, the password reset process has been improved.
This release went into production on Thursday, September 30, 2010.
Note: For a printer-friendly version, see the Online Business Center Release Notes for September 30, 2010.
The improved password reset process enables you to reset your password more quickly and easily.
To reset your password
- On the login page, type your User ID and then click the Forgot Password? link.
- If you did not enter your User ID, the system will prompt you for it.
- Type your User ID and then click Continue. The Client Account Password Reset page appears.
- Type the answer to your secret question and then click Submit. The Change Password page appears.
- Type a new password. Your password must be at least 7 characters in length and contain a combination of both letters (A-Z) and numbers (0-9).
- Re-type the new password to verify it.
- Click Reset.
Your password is changed and you are logged in immediately.