Club Login Management
Use the Club Login Management section to add or manage user accounts.
To add or manage a user account
- In the Club Maintenance sidebar menu, click Club Login Management.
- To create a user account, click Add.
- To delete a user account, select a user and then click Drop.
- To modify a user account, select a user and then click Update.
- In the Personal Information section, complete or verify the user's information:
- Type the User ID.
- User IDs must be at least 7 characters and must be lowercase.
- If adding a new user, click Check User ID to verify that the one you entered is not already in use.
- Type a Password. Passwords must be at least 7 characters and must contain both letters and numbers. You must change your password every 90 days. The new password cannot match the last 4 passwords used.
- Re-type the password entered above in the Verify Password field.
- Select a User Level.
- Level 1 - Users designated as Level 1 Contacts can be provided only basic member information.
- Level 2 - Users designated as Level 2 Contacts can be provided basic member information, but can also make changes to member's accounts.
- Level 3 - Users designated as Level 3 Contacts can be provided basic member information, can make changes to member's accounts, and can also be provided and/or make changes to club information.
Note: The user level that you assign to a user ID does not control the clubs, sections of the web site, or reports that the user can access. The access to those areas are controlled by the settings in the Available Clubs, Web Page Access, and Club Reporting System Access sections. Additionally the user will be able to view and manage only those users with a user level lower than theirs.
- Type the user's First Name.
- Type the user's Middle Initial (optional).
- Type the user's Last Name.
- Type the user's Email address. The user's registration information will be sent to this email address. ABC does not use this email address for any purpose other than the management of the user's account.
- Re-type the user's email address in the Verify Email field.
- Select a Secret Question. This is used to verify the user's identity should the user need to reset the password.
- Type a Secret Answer to the secret question you selected above.
- Type the user's Zip Code.
- In the Available Clubs section, select the club(s) that the employee will be able to access through the web site. If desired, use the Select All option to grant the user access to all clubs.
- In the Web Page Access section, select the pages that the user will be able to view and modify. If desired, use the Select All option to grant the user access to all web pages. If you just want the user to access the Club Reporting System, you may leave this section blank.
- In the Club Reporting System Access section, select the reports that the user will be able to run. If you do not want this user to access reports, you may leave this section blank.
- The Always Access All Reports option gives users access to all current reports as well as any reports added in the future.
- The Select All option gives users access to all current CRS reports. However, if new reports are added in the future, the user will not have access to the new report until it is selected from the list.
- To select only certain reports, clear the check boxes for the Always Access All Reports and Select All options, and then select the desired reports.
- Click Submit.