The Change Invoice section allows you to modify an existing invoice.
Note: If an invoice is lowered or zeroed out, a fee may still apply.
To change an invoice
- In the Account Maintenance sidebar menu, click Invoices.
- Select the radio button for the invoice you wish to change. This will automatically populate the information in the Change Invoice section.
- In the Payments list, select the number of payments.
- If you select All from the Payments list, you cannot set the payment amount to zero.
- Selecting All from the Payments list will automatically change the renewal information for the selected invoice.
- To continue, click OK.
- Modify the payment amount.
- When finished, click Change.
The following is an example of the Change Invoice page.