About Agreement Entry
You can complete and submit member agreements online using the web agreement entry tool in ABC’s Online Business Center.
The web agreement entry tool contains the following forms:
- Agreement Information - collects basic information required for all agreements.
- Personal Information - collects information about the primary account holder for the agreement.
- Annual Club Fees - lists charges that a club may wish to add to a member's agreement.
Note: If your club charges an Annual Club Fee, this fee may already be set up for your club and you will not be required to complete the Annual Club Fees form.
- Payment Information - specifies the method of payment and the interval at which the account will be billed.
- Invoice Schedule(s) Information - sets up each of the payment schedules included on the agreement. The Invoice Schedule(s) Information form is only required if you chose an Account Type of Installment or Open-End.
- Renewal Information - specifies the type of renewal.
- Secondary Member(s) - collects information about secondary members.
Required fields are marked with a red arrow. You must complete all required fields before you can save that form and move on to the next one.